Liam Gallagher's Pretty Green clothing label announce classic album tie up
• Liam Gallagher’s Pretty Green clothing label has teamed up with Universal Music to make classic vinyl albums available via mobile.
• You could WIN A TRIP TO TOKYO for 2 when you buy classic albums from the Pretty Green virtual vinyl store
• Buy a piece of vinyl in the next 3 days and see if you win tickets to see The Stone Roses and BeadyEye at Fuji Rocks Festival in Japan. Competition closes Saturday 30th June
• Get £5 off any 12 classic albums from The Stones, The Who, Ian Brown, Paul Weller, The Jam, The Cure, Elbow and Paul McCartney when you make your first purchase via your mobile with Simply Tap. Just download the app, select and buy the vinyl you want and its sent direct to your door
WIN A TRIP TO TOKYO when you buy classic albums from the Pretty Green virtual vinyl store. Just follow these simple steps to enter:
1. Download the Simply Tap app from iTunes or Google Play, and register your details once.
2. Buy the album you want by this Saturday, 30th June, using the tap code, qr code, or image recognition
3. Get it delivered and see if you’re the lucky winner of two tickets to Tokyo!
Terms and Conditions apply, see facebook.com/prettygreenltd
Article posted by Musicmafia