VIDEO OF THE DAY - OWL CITY - VERGE FT. ALOE BLACC

18 January 2013

O-fficial releases 2nd single You Got Mail

O-fficial

O-fficial releases 2nd single You Got Mail


After the successful release of ‘BLAH BLAH’, O-fficial is back with another smash hit track, ‘YOU GOT MAIL’.  This is O-FFICIALS second instalment taken from his upcoming studio album ‘Multiple Personalities’ under Urban Vibes Entertainment. The track is currently creating a buzz around the Bay Area, California will definitely been turning heads in the hip hop scene. The lyrics are full on energy, with its catchy bay area slang and metaphors to a powerful hook, this has got to be one of the best releases from this artist to date. 

O-fficial quoted: ‘When I came up with the idea for "You Got Mail" I already had the concept in my mind. Instead of talking about how much money I had, I wanted to talk about how I wanted to take money. So when my homie X sent me the beat I used on this track, I knew right away I wanted to use it for "You Got Mail". 

The beat has a tango feel to it and is nothing like I've heard anyone use. So right away when I heard it the flow came right along with it. There is also a lot of Bay Area slang in this song. Overall this is probably my favourite song on the album’.

The single is available to download from iTunes, amazon and all digital music outlets. O-fficial is working very closely with his label Urban Vibes Ent and there is a lot we can expect from this
upcoming artist in 2013, as he prepares for the release of his studio album ‘Multiple Personalities’ which features the likes of E-40, Krizz Kalico, Mistah Fab… The album will be releasing February 2013, until then be sure to watch O-fficial perform live across the US and also the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment