VIDEO OF THE DAY - OWL CITY - VERGE FT. ALOE BLACC

25 January 2011

ANGELOS EPITHEMIOU TOUR EXTRA DATES ADDED


ANGELOS EPITHEMIOU AND FRIENDS

SELLOUT SHOWS, EXTRA DATES ADDED!

Fresh from the latest series of BBC2’s Shooting Stars, ‘man-of-the-moment’ Angelos Epithemiou will be touring the UK with his show ANGELOS EPITHEMIOU AND FRIENDS. Due to phenomenal demand and sellout shows in December, extra dates have been added for 2011.

Angelos says:

I can't believe it! The bigwigs are making me go and do MORE of these bloody shows. Apparently because loads of people are coming to the first lot...

I'm gutted coz i've just bought a video player and I've got loads of things to watch that i got off the telly, like New Tricks and Crimewatch and also got a copy of Deathwish with Charles Bronson, that I found in the Hospice shop. But they'll have to wait coz of these shows that i got to do in all these new places. Anyway, if it is a bad telly night, then come and watch me mucking about for an hour and a half. I'll be doing 3 jokes, 2 impressions and 1 dance”.

bye.

from angelos.

Angelos met Bob Mortimer when Bob presented him with his award for Mobile Caterer of the Year. Angelos said of meeting Bob, "This fella gave me this award, what was long overdue in my opinion, and then we was talking and he said come on the telly, and I said no. Then he said, why not, and I said I dunno, then he asked me again and I said, alright."


Thursday 17-Feb-11 Leicester 02 Academy


Saturday 26-Feb-11 Liverpool Mountford Hall





Thursday


No comments:

Post a Comment