VIDEO OF THE DAY - OWL CITY - VERGE FT. ALOE BLACC

20 May 2012

Trel Mack releases new single Dreams of a Winner

Trel Mack

Trel Mack releases new single Dreams of a Winner

FT. SHAUN CHRISJOHN, PRODUCED BY TONY SWAY! PREPARING NEW EP “INSPIRED BY GREATNESS”. 

After a brief hiatus from music and now on his grind more than ever hip-hop artist Trel Mack is back. As of right now the latest breaking news is that Trel Mack will be releasing his new single “Dreams of a Winner” online May 21stth, which will be on his new EP “Inspired by Greatness”.

Speaking briefly on the hiatus the Philly bred emcee explains “I was on my grind like crazy a few years ago back when I dropped “Mack of The Year” and “The New Dynasty” that was all over online in 2007-2008. Then there were just a few setbacks with things in my personal life. All those things that I’ve experience will be heard on the new EP and I’ve grown stronger as an artist.”

For those that follow Trel Mack, many took notice of his comeback after seeing that he was featured on up and coming RandB/Pop artist Shaun Chrisjohn new single “Heart on The Floor” that is featured right now on many of the top music blogs/publications out. 

Trel Mack runs his own independent label Street Knowledge Entertainment and will also be releasing “Dreams of a Winner”  on Itunes May 21st which also features Shaun Chrisjohn.  Speaking on the chemistry with Shaun Chrisjohn “After he reached out to me to do “Heart on The Floor” I just knew we was going to work even more. His voice is amazing and I love working with artist that make great music. We are going to make billboard music baby. SKE is the new label and the movement has just now begun, inspired by greatness baby.”

“Dreams of a Winner” produced by Tony Sway is basically a concept where in life you are not living your passion and have that constant urge to get back to doing what you love best, according to Trel Mack. We all have dreams as human beings and mines is music, being away from it I missed it and this is what I know. We all have those days when your doing something you don’t like and so hungry to get back to making your dream come true. This is something I’m sure the masses will relate too for sure.


Watch the Video Here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaTRHq43tfU

Twitter @trelmack






Article posted by

No comments:

Post a Comment