VIDEO OF THE DAY - OWL CITY - VERGE FT. ALOE BLACC

3 March 2012

Tramendas Too Strong releases single My Hearts A Monster

Tramendas Too Strong

Tramendas Too Strong releases single My Hearts A Monster

Eastbourne based rapper / singer / entrepreneur Tramendas-TooStrong explodes onto the scene with the release of his new single 'My Hearts A Monster'.


Tramendas first found his footsteps in music as a teenager, discovering an interest in various different genres. "Even though I want to make a certain type of music, I want to learn about world music to enable me to create my own style in my chosen genre", says the young, fully independent artist, who has his eyes firmly set on mainstream success in 2012.



With several single releases under his belt, Tramendas has developed a strong following on the south coast, a trend which he is looking to expand across the UK with his latest single 'My Hearts A Monster'. Comprised of inimitably unique production and Timabland-esque hook lines, the single sees Tramendas deliver a passionate vocal performance describing the numbness felt as a relationship breaks down.



'My Hearts A Monster’ is available digitally now via iTunes.






For more information on Tramendas please visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment