VIDEO OF THE DAY - OWL CITY - VERGE FT. ALOE BLACC

8 July 2014

MusicMafia presents Nottingham duo I am Lono

Nottingham duo I am Lono

Nottingham duo I am Lono


I Am Lono are Matthew Cooper and David Startin from Nottingham. Influenced by the likes of John Carpenter, The Doors, David Bowie, Suicide, Kraftwerk, Bukowski, Hunter S Thompson and David Lynch, amongst many other things.  

I AM LONO have opened Dot to Dot Festival and played a string of shows supporting bands including Savages, Palma Violets, Walls , Six By Seven and We Three and the Death Rattle. The band have been played on BBC 6Music, BBC introducing and recently put out a limited edition run of cassette EPs through Rough Trade which quickly sold out. 

“…sounding epic and pop with dark, atmospheric undercurrents, I AM LONO sound like punks who've ditched the cool tag and gone straight for big, big songs.” Rough Trade 

You cab check out news on their Birmingham gig HERE

and their London gig HERE 

Twitter: @iamlonoband

No comments:

Post a Comment