VIDEO OF THE DAY - OWL CITY - VERGE FT. ALOE BLACC

11 July 2011

Mika to headline I want my MTV Ibiza Friday 15th July 2011



Following two amazing weeks at Amnesia, I Want My MTV Ibiza confirmed Mika this morning as the special guest to headline week three on Friday. Bringing some of the biggest names in Electronic and Urban music to the Island this Summer I want my MTV Ibiza kicked off on 1st July with Snoop Dogg. The totally sold out gig caused quite a stir and launched the party season with a bang, followed by Kelis bringing the feminine touch to proceedings last week, as she performed to a happy, smiling crowd, that sparkled with celebrity faces, including Usher and Harvey from So Solid.
Brit winner and platinum selling artist Mika joins live acts Primal Scream, 2ManyDjs, Mark Ronson and the International, Ritchie Hawtin presents Plastikman, Robyn & Armand Van Heldens Duck Sauce project on the I Want My MTV Ibiza bill. Mika will be headlining event number three in a series of ten parties every Friday at the legendary super club Amnesia. Also on the line up for this Friday DJs: Felix Da Housecat, Mar-T, Nina Kravitz, Rony Seikaly, Jean Claude Ades joining residents Layo and Bushwacka and Gaiser performing live.
Tickets available via http://www.mtvibiza.com 50 euros

No comments:

Post a Comment