VIDEO OF THE DAY - OWL CITY - VERGE FT. ALOE BLACC

12 May 2014

Musicians Pay Tribute To Record Label Boss Alan Wills

Musicians Pay Tribute To Record Label Boss Alan Wills


British musicians Miles Kane, David Mccabe and James Skelly have paid tribute to record label founder Alan Wills, who died on Sunday night (11May14).

The Deltasonic Records creator was left critically ill after suffering serious head injuries in a cycling accident last week (ends09May14), and he died of his injuries in hospital. He was 52.

Now musicians who have worked with Wills paid their respects to the man who helped kickstart their career.

Kane, whose band The Rascals was first signed to Deltasonic, has tweeted: "RIP Alan Wills such sad news he made me believe in my dreams and gave me my first break and that I'll never forget big love to the family!"

The Zutons frontman MCCabe adds, "You gave me my first and only record deal and you where (sic) the best person to have around to learn from Rip Alan (willsy) Wills all my love."

The Coral's Skelly adds, "Alan was a true and loyal friend. I am gutted."
Wills performed as a drummer for Liverpool, England bands Shack and Top before focusing on finding new talent as a record company boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment