VIDEO OF THE DAY - OWL CITY - VERGE FT. ALOE BLACC

6 May 2014

Eminem will perform at London's Wembley Stadium in July

Eminem London Wembley Stadium July 2014

Eminem will perform at London's Wembley Stadium in July


Eminem is to become the first rapper to headline Wembley Stadium. For his first London show since 2001, he is to play the 90,000-capacity stadium on 11 July.

The rapper said the show came about because he was going to be unable to play a different London outdoor venue this summer. “I heard that I wasn't going to be approved to play in Hyde Park and it made me even more excited to play in London this summer,” he said. “The easiest way to get me to do something is to tell me I can’t do it. Thanks to the Royal Parks for making it all possible….for Wembley."

In the last 13 years, Eminem's only UK dates have been headline slots at festivals. However, he has retained his commercial clout. His last album, The Marshall Mathers LP 2 went straight into the UK charts at No 1, and made him the first US act to achieve seven consecutive UK No 1 albums.

Tickets for the Wembley show will go on sale at 9am on Friday 9 May.

2 comments:

  1. How do you advise I go about obtaining the best seats/standing position? should I drive to Wembley or buy on line? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would probably suggest you buy them online as touts will hike the price up A LOT!!

    ReplyDelete